Q & A SMS Chat Bot
Create automated SMS questions and responses that are triggered by texting in a keyword. Great way to automate customer service
Our Q&A SMS Text Chat Bot allows you to create automated SMS questions and responses that are triggered by texting in a keyword. You can create as many questions in a sequence as you want and once someone texts in the keyword associated to that Q&A SMS text chat bot, they will get the 1st question in the sequence.
According to invesp, more than 67% of consumers worldwide used a chatbot for customer support in the past year and around 85% of all customer interactions will be handled without a human agent by 2020. 40% of consumers do not care whether a chatbot or a real human helps them, as long as they are getting the help they need. Chatbots can save up to 30% in customer support cost and can help businesses save on customer service costs by speeding up response times and answering up to 80% of routine questions.
After answering the 1st question, they will get the next question in the sequence and so on until the last question. These are great for customer support, quizzes, gathering valuable feedback, and growing your list. Each Q&A SMS text chat bot will be associated to a keyword and if the person texting in the keyword is NOT on your contact list for the group you select here, they will be automatically added.
Every answer choice for each question also has email and texting alerts that can be configured to email 1 or multiple email addresses and/or text 1 number or multiple numbers of that answer choice! Alert different people according to the answer choice texted in.
Some main features of our Q&A SMS Text Chat Bots:
- Another effective tool to grow your list.
- Optionally force people to answer all questions in the sequence before starting over.
- Create unlimited questions and options for each question.
- Configure email and texting alerts for each answer choice.
- Create your own alert message with the ability to output the number texting in answer or contact name (if one exists).
- View and export all answers texted in by all participants.
- Send automated and configurable responses back to the person based on their answer choice.