There are few objects in this world that people are closer to than their cell phones. Because of that closeness and reliance, it’s critical that messaging providers be ethical in their ability and procedures to ensure compliance of industry regulations that have been put in place to protect message recipients. Your focus is to create marketing campaigns that allow you to increase revenue, customer loyalty and engagement of your audience that ultimately benefits your business. You shouldn’t have to worry about navigating a complex landscape of rules and regulations. To help you do that, Txtra constantly updates our platform and customer support to ensure your text messaging is in line with the current industry best practices, CTIA messaging principles and best practices
, and government rules and regulations.
4 Built-In Compliance Features That Txtra Provides:
1. Simplified Opt-Outs Our software includes built-in logic that automatically removes a contact from all future communications when they text STOP to your registered phone number or short code. This keeps you compliant without requiring you to remove the contact manually.
2. Automated Disclosure When a subscriber opts into your campaign using a keyword, we immediately provide them with the legally required disclosures on message content and frequency. There is no additional work on your part.
3. Identity Verification We help you verify your identity and build user trust by automatically including your company name in text messages.
4. Extra Protection When You Need It Double opt-ins are required in certain situations, such as when sending age-gated content. We make it available to all of our clients as an additional safeguard to prevent sending inappropriate or unwanted messages.
How Txtra Leads the Industry in Limiting Compliance Risk:
1. Investing in Early Detection Methods
- Intelligent Monitoring: Using machine learning and artificial intelligence, messages are automatically reviewed for spam, phishing, and other inappropriate content. We aim to find problems early so that we can work with our customers to make the necessary edits before they are received by subscribers.
- Human Oversight: We have manual review processes in place to help prevent content violations. While our customers are ultimately legally responsible for message content, we take steps to help prevent errors and educate our customers on legal constraints.
2. Developing Industry-Wide Regulations
3. Offering Safe Messaging Resources for Customers
- Dedicated Team: We take customer compliance so seriously that we have an entire in-house team dedicated to messaging security and compliance.
- Compliance Consulting: We provide access to in-house compliance specialists who can offer an overview of compliance best practices as well as answer any questions you may have.